Monday 1 August 2011

Gavgate

I've started this blog specifically to record the tweets I sent the other evening which caused mirth and hilarity. I won't remember to update this, and if I do I expect it'll be dull...anyway, let me introduce you to a street in Northampton late on a Saturday night....

"Gavovertheroad has forgotten his front door key. Shazza says she can't be bothered to come down and open the door. He's gonna kick it in."

"Shazza says he'll wake the baby. Gav wants letting in. Shazza says he'll have to sleep in the car, but Gav can't cos he's lost his keys."

"It's better than Eastenders down here tonight. Someone is barking loudly now. And it is someone and not a dog. Gav is now joining in."

"Gav's decided to ring Dave but it appears Dave's not up to picking Gav up after jagerbombs. What about Debbie? Oh she's been bombing too."

"Right. Looks like Gav's decided to kip on the doorstep. Shazza has thrown him a pillow. She's all heart."

"Morning. I know you're worried. Gav found his keys at about 2am. They were in his pocket."


*the names here have been changed to protect my windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment